Post-conviction relief motions

Florida Post-Conviction Relief Attorney

If you or a family member has been convicted of a crime, and you believe that your trial counsel was ineffective or inadequate in the defense or if you believe there were errors in your jail time or sentence, you may be able to seek relief through a post-conviction motion.

Experienced Post-Conviction Attorney

Attorney Henry Gyden has experience handling both state and federal post-conviction relief motions. Whether you need to file a federal motion under 28 U.S.C. §2255 or a Florida rule 3.800 and 3.850 motion, Attorney Gyden can evaluate your case and identify possible grounds for reversing your conviction or obtaining a new sentence. However, there are strict time deadlines for the filing of such motions, so you should not delay. Call us at 813-493-4181 or Contact us to discuss the possibility of filing a post-conviction relief motion on your behalf.